Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Halftime

It's halftime in the Super Bowl and we just watched the much-hyped 3D commercial. Rob ran out to snag us some free 3D glasses today. Did you see it?

At this point, the Steelers are winning (yay!) and I have yet to win a end-quarter score in our office pool (boo!).

Okay... commercial overview... I'm not a fan of stock-talking babies or horses in love. I did, however, like the Bob Dylan/Will.I.Am commercial. Wonder what's in store for the second half?

Time for pudding and one of LeAnn's chocolate chip cookies (made with real butter!).

Next up, Bruce. Oh, and I thought Jennifer Hudson did an excellent job with the National Anthem.

1 comments:

Rob said...

The 3D ads weren't all that great IMO. I think the darker right lens in the newer glasses just ends up giving me a headache. :-D