Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Recipe Sharing: Zesty Chicken BBQ

My friend Lee shared this recipe via Facebook. We've had it and I've passed it along to many - so good and so easy!

Zesty Chicken BBQ
Yield: 6-8 servings

Ingredients

  • 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
  • 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions
  • Spray crockpot with PAM. Place chicken in bottom of dish.
  • Mix together bbq sauce, salad dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire. Pour over chicken.
  • Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low.
  • Shred it (I used tongs to tear it apart) and serve.
I served it over baked potatoes (with shredded cheese, diced green onion, sour cream, etc.) the first time, and we had leftovers on sandwich buns. Also, it made a TON, so we ate it for two meals, and I froze three additional meals for easy dinners in the near future.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so going to make that. Yum!

Unknown said...

Hey! I came across your blog and love that I was mentioned! :) I think you and I can do some mean recipe-sharing and have a lot of fun along the way!