Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weekend Ahead

It's Thursday night, our house is clean and we are ready for the weekend! My parents are coming down tomorrow, and we are spending the weekend together. We don't have any big plans... trying to decide if maybe we should go to the Newseum or something fun. Any ideas??

My Mom's birthday is Tuesday next week, so I'm picking up a delish cake from a local bakery for after dinner Saturday, and we are going for brunch at a chocolate lounge in D.C. after church on Sunday. Yum! Rob and I went there for my birthday last November, and it was ridiculous.

Before dinner tonight, we hung up our newly hemmed brown silk curtains in the living room -- our last step in all of the renovation/home improvements we started last weekend. I have to brag on my husband -- he was a trooper and really took charge of doing all of the cabinets, patching and painting the wall, and hanging the curtains. He's a keeper!

Wishing you a happy weekend!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Have a good weekend. I wish there was a chocolate lounge around here....but I would be there WAY too often. ;)