Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catching Up

Wow, it's been too long since I've blogged. It's been a busy two weeks, with me at a conference Sunday-Wednesday of this week. I'm home and exhausted. And stuffed. Hotel/conference food is never great, but constant.

**************

New fave show: Trust Me on TNT. Watch it. Also, Medium is back. Love it too.

**************

Valentine's Day is Saturday. What are you doing? We are getting Chinese take out. The restaurants will be a zoo, so we actually have a reservation for Friday night and plan to stay in Saturday. Plus, "wintery mix" is headed our way, so they say. I'll believe it when I see it.

**************

Our new window treatments are being installed on Friday afternoon. Whoo hoo! Rob took down the old rickety blinds in the kitchen so I can clean the frame, and it looks so odd in there without something on the window.

**************

Keep thinking of the Salza family and their new baby boy, Leonidas. He's doing so well! Lots of prayers for this sweet family.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you're back! Looking forward to seeing pics of the new window treatments. :) As for Valentine's Day, we are dining in Saturday night (dessert will be the Baby Cake revealing the sex of #3) but going out Sunday when Jeremy's parents will be here to babysit. Can't wait! Enjoy your Chinese and your cozy evening at home.

RAK

Andrea said...

I've gotten spoiled to your multi-weekly posts. I missed you! We're going to have a weekend getaway with the kids to Astoria, Oregon for Valentine's Day. I'll post pics and stuff when we return. I'm really excited about it!