Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Random

I am so, so glad it's the weekend. This week has been so long that I keep losing track of what day it is.... No major plans for us this weekend, other than going to see Rob's cousin play basketball in D.C. We'll venture down this afternoon and cheer her on!

*********

Please pray for my friend Shellie and her family. She's expecting a little boy and needs good wishes through the waves. Shellie, Rob and I are always thinking of you!

*********

Are you watching American Idol this season? I can't decide what I think about the fourth judge. I feel like she's too "on" all of the time, like she knows the camera is picking up her every move (which, of course, it is). I'm waiting for a Paula vs. Cara catfight. You know it's coming.

*********

I was finally sore from the yoga. Not sore the next day, but the second day it hit me. Back again Tuesday night for more punishment. I picked up a DVD at Target today so I can practice at home and get up to speed. Think I can talk Rob into trying it with me??

*********

What are your Superbowl plans? We are whipping up homemade pizzas and watching the game at home. Oh, and I'm making "Good for You" double-chocolate pudding, a la Rachel Ray.

3 comments:

Leann said...

So which one is she? I looked at the roster and none of them have Rob's last name.

Robin said...

Good luck getting Rob into yoga. I have tried for a while to get Jeremy interested...I know it would be SO good for his flexibility, but he is strictly a jogging and push-up man. :)

As for me, I'm no guru, but I have found that downward dog is the best thing IN THE WORLD for lower back issues in pregnancy. So I'm getting more flexible just trying to get comfortable. Great side effect!

RAK

Kathryn said...

Leann - her name is Alicen, and she's a freshman (http://www.usmmasports.com/ssp/wbskt-roster?id=1499). She didn't get any game time tonight - bad side effect of being a freshman! - but she looked great in the warm up! :)