Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Been Awhile..

It's been a few days since I've blogged... not for lack of stuff to say, but for lack of oomph all around. We've just finished dinner (rack of lamb-my first time to fix!) and now I'm parked on the couch waiting for (another) football game to end so I can watch the Golden Globes.

This weekend was great. We headed to College Park yesterday to see the Terps win their first ACC game against Georgia Tech. A guy I know through work (he's a vendor) has invited us to the company's box a few times, so we enjoyed another game in luxury. It really is nice to sit in leather seats and visit the private bathroom!

Lots has happened this week... my best girlfriend has baby girl #2 (hooray!); a couple of long, lost friends from high school and college have found me on Facebook; my big press initiative at work went off well; and our work flex time program came to an abrupt end (boo).

Go Steelers!

1 comments:

Leann said...

Yea for babies, facebook friends, press initiatives and the Steelers.

Boo for flex time going away!