Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday Top 10

It's Tuesday again - I can't believe how fast the weeks go! Here is my top 10 for the week -

1. A short work week and a long weekend to celebrate July 4. Can't wait for the day off!
2. New appliances! Our refrigerator - specifically, the ice maker - has been an issue, so we decided to take the plunge and replace it. While we are at it, we're going for a new stove and microwave too, and hopefully I'll get a new dishwasher sooner rather than later. Could it be that they'll all finally match?! We opted for the french door refrigerator with the pull-out drawer freezer. Hope we like it all!
3. Lower humidity that allowed for a walk outside tonight, rather than on the treadmill.
4. Clean and ironed clothes, with nothing hanging in the laundry room awaiting my attention. This is rare!
5. Band-aids. More blisters on my feet. I don't know what my problem is.
6. Knowing we'll see both my family and Rob's family this weekend. Always fun!
7. Finding gas for $4.03/gallon - a bargain! Isn't that absurd?
8. Sweet kitty A.J., whose sitting next to me. She always brings me joy!
9. Super progress on a couple of projects at work. I feel like the last few weeks have been super busy, but very productive.
10. Rice crispy treats!

Have a happy fourth of July!

0 comments: