Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Years


Today, Rob and I celebrate two years of marriage! I realize that this is a small amount of time to be married compared to some friends out there (especially those who had an official "ring ceremony"-ha!), but it's a big deal to us. :)

In honor of this celebration, I thought I'd share a few "two years of" memories.

Together, we've had...

  • Two years of good night wishes and long morning talks.
  • Two years of vacations and fun memories of our early married years.
  • Two years of frustration over socks on the floor. :)
  • Two years of making many home improvements, thanks to Rob's handy skills and my decorator wannabe inclinations.
  • Two years of spending time with both families during weekends and holidays.
  • Two years of still trying to get my name changed on everything.
  • Two years of "don't forget to take the trash out" reminders.
  • Two years of walks and bike rides and lake weekends.
  • Two years of Rob frowning at me when the credit card bill comes. :)
  • Two years of happiness and laughs and joy.
Happy anniversary, Rob. I'm blessed beyond measure!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you both have a great day and enjoy each other!

Danna Ramsey said...

Congrats! I love seeing you so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Nita-n-Jeff said...

Congratulations on a wonderful two years of marriage! Happy anniversary :-)