Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Monday, July 07, 2008

A Loooooong Weekend

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! We spent Thursday-Monday at the lake and really had a relaxing time. I slept in every morning! :)

Friday was a total washout, as it rained steadily all day. Rob's mom and I finally were stir crazy and ventured out for a walk, all decked out in our rain gear. It eventually stopped raining late in the evening, just in time for neighbors down the lake to set off a very elaborate fireworks display, complete with booming patriotic music. It was quite a show!

Saturday night, we met my parents for dinner at the Hen House, which is always good.

We arrived home today to find Rob's Xbox entering the red ring of death. I don't really know what that means, but he keeps talking about it. All I know is that he called Microsoft and they are sending him the materials to return it. He'll be Xbox free for two-to-three weeks. Boo hoo.

Tomorrow we head back to work!

0 comments: