Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Anniversary Picture


My goal is to take our picture on every anniversary so we can see how we've changed through the years. Usually this is a product of Rob's long arm reaching out to snap it! We took this tonight before dinner at Texas de Brazil. Rob decided to wear one of his shirts we got in Hawaii - too funny. We had a great dinner and nice time together.

Also, Rob surprised me with beautiful flowers at work today - red roses and white calla lillies. They are on my desk and I'll enjoy them all week. Very thoughtful!

Thanks to friends who e-mailed and sent cards - we appreciate it!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So awesome! Congratulations and I really wish I would have thought of the pic on each anniversary idea! That is really great.

Leann said...

Such a cute picture!!!

I'm glad you had a great anniversary. I really enjoyed your 2 year list yesterday.