Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Welcome to another rainy week! It's pouring outside as I type this, and we're supposed to have rain much of the week. That makes it oh, so difficult for me to get outside. Not only is it just a mess, but I can't cut through the muddy yard to avoid the steps at the end of the sidewalk. Ugh.

My parents came down for the day on Saturday, and it was so nice to see them. My mom brought some yummy casseroles and spaghetti sauce (sparing Rob from more cooking!), and then she took me to get my hair cut. I got a bunch cut off (it's just below my ears) and now am sporting some long bangs. I like it. We went to an early dinner, and then they headed home. We really enjoyed the company, and I loved the change in scenery!

Yesterday was church, and I rode around with Rob while he did some geocaching. It's nice to be outside and people-watch. :)

I can't believe that this is the 10 year anniversary of Columbine. It's an easy date for me to remember, since it's the day my mom had her first cancer surgery. I remember watching it on the TV in the waiting room. Scary stuff, both on TV and in that waiting room. We are so, so thankful for 10 years and my sweet mom.

0 comments: