Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Top 10

I had completely forgotten it was Tuesday until I saw another friend had already posted her "Top 10." The long weekend has thrown me off! Here goes my own top 10 for today...

1. A bonus weekend day that stretched out the opening weekend of summer! We headed to the lake and spent time with both of our families either on the way up or during the weekend. The weather was great and we enjoyed it.
2. A long chat on Sunday with my best girlfriend, who is up visiting from Texas. She shared some good news with me (top secret!) that I'm very excited about. Stay tuned.
3. The fact that my passenger side headlight does not need replaced! I had asked the place that changes my oil to replace the bulb last week since it was dim, and they said the whole thing needed replaced to the tune of $500. Um - no thanks? I took it to the dealer today and they said it was a-okay and fixed the bulb. Crazy!
4. My sweet kitty who was so happy to see us after a long weekend on her own. She barely did any damage while we were gone! :)
5. An very short week at work, since we were off Monday and I'm offsite Thursday-Friday. But, that does leave me an awful lot to squeeze in to two days.
6. An upcoming trip to NY with Rob's family. I booked the hotel last night, and we are excited about spending some time in the big city.
7. Beautiful spring weather! It finally warmed up and it's so nice outside. Now that I've jinxed myself, I'm sure we are in for a freak snow storm in late May. :)
8. Reading friend's blogs. A couple of friends have done the run-down of their blog-rolls lately, and it's fun to see everyone's connections.
9. My brother is home from Iraq safely. He got home late last week, and we hope to see him and his wife soon.
10. 100-calorie pack Oreo candy bites!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

I love that you always throw in a food item at the end. It's given me some fun, new stuff to try!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I never seem to remember what day it is! ;)