Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Monday, May 05, 2008

I Swallowed a Frog

Saturday afternoon, my throat started to feel scratchy. By the time we got up for church yesterday, it was flat-out sore and my voice was on its way out. This morning = no voice.

I headed to work anyway, since I really didn't feel that bad. All day long I sounded either like I'd been smoking for 20 years or something was stuck in my throat. I could barely eek out a word. By about 2 p.m., I started to feel as bad as I sounded and was ready to head home, but needed to wrap up a quick meeting before I left. I finally headed home around 4:30 p.m.

Rob and I have been walking every night after work, and I still managed to do our 1.25 miles, although I think my pace was a little off.

I've been pumping myself full of sinus and throat medication, so here's to hoping that I wake up tomorrow feeling better!

0 comments: