Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Getting things back to normal

A contractor came to our house this morning to look at our living room ceiling and the toilet in the master bath. We've used him for quite a few projects, and he estimates he'll just have to replace part of the ceiling and then paint that whole level so it all looks consistent. We expect an estimate this afternoon - fingers crossed that it's not too crazy.

Not much has been happening this week.... Rob's been working hard on a project due on Friday, and I've been keeping busy too. We've been getting out for walks most every evening, and I feel like I'm moving a little better every day. It's so nice today that I plan to walk up to the grocery market during lunch to pick up a few items. Hope I don't regret it halfway there - it's about a half-mile each way, so I should be okay.

We tried a new enchilada recipe for dinner last night that I'll share in a bit - very good!

Oh - I'm embarrassed to say that we've been watching that very stupid "Celebrity Survivor" show. It's so annoying, and at least it's primarily just on as background noise as we are on the computers or doing other things around the house. Spencer is the most obnoxious person I've ever seen in my life. Please tell me you aren't watching it too. :)

0 comments: