Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Xmas Wish List

What's on your holiday wish list? It's only 43 days until Christmas, and this is the time of year that people start asking for gift ideas... and I'm always stumped. I try to keep a running list of things I'd like to have to pass along as suggestions, although surprises can be fun, too! Here are a few items from my wish list so far....

  • A new food processor. Mine is small and old (a hand-me-down from my grandmother), and I've been eyeing up some of the new models.
  • Pastry Mat -- I saw one of these used at a technique class at Williams-Sonoma, and now I'm a fan.
  • 2qt. baking dish to match my 9x13, 8x8 and pie plate.
  • Gift cards to Starbucks or iTunes.
  • New black socks. All of mine are wearing thin!
What is Santa bringing you?

1 comments:

Robin said...

Clara: "ballet shoes"
Ian: "gingerbread man"
Jane: more things to chew on
Jeremy: "more massages"
Robin: Southern Living silverware caddy (have wanted this for years)

Hope you get everything on your list!

RAK