Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

Today is my 33rd birthday. Wow! I guess I should feel old, but 33 still sounds good to me and I don't feel old.... yet. I've never been the kind of gal to feel a crisis coming on about a birthday, so why start now?

I celebrated today by taking the day off from work, running a bunch of errands, having lunch out with my hubby and looking for a new dishwasher. Tonight we are going out to dinner and opening gifts. Love low-key celebrations!

4 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

Have fun!! Hope it is a great dinner!!

elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was great!

Shellie Salza said...

Hope it was a great day!

Robin said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Happy, happy new year of life!

Love,
Robin