Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Last NaBloMo Post!

It's the last day of November, so I'm wrapping up my November challenge of posting something new every day. It's been fun, but a little exhausting. :)

Thanksgiving has ended, we are getting decorated for Christmas (this is our first time to put up a tree in many years, thanks to our rambunctious kitty!) and we are on the downhill slide toward Christmas. It will be here and gone before we know it.

Thanks for sticking with me, reading and commenting these last few weeks. I've really enjoyed your feedback!

3 comments:

Traci said...

I'm going to have fun going back and reading your posts. Actually, you are the one that gave me the idea to do this! Let's do it again in December...just kidding! :)

Robin said...

You did it! I'm very impressed. Thank you for being a consistently fun blog to read!!

RAK

Salza Family said...

I'll miss something new to read everyday. How 'bout DaBloPoMo?!