Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Love and Marriage

In honor of Kelly and Brian's wedding today, I'm sharing some fun quotes about marriage that I found as I was researching ideas for my toast. Enjoy!

To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it; whenever you're right, shut up.
-- Ogden Nash

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
-- Mae West

Love is blind -- marriage is the eye-opener.
-- Pauline Thomason

A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.
-- Anonymous

2 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

Those are great! I always say, be prepared to laugh at yourself A LOT!

Have a piece of wedding cake for me!!

Andrea said...

Have fun today. Especially enjoyed the casserole quote. So true.