Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday Top 10

Last Thankful Tuesday of November! Here is a rundown of the things I appreciate this week:

  1. Thanksgiving! Besides the turkey, stuffing and pie, it's always good to be with family and friends.
  2. Cooler weather. I'm ready for turtleneck sweaters, scarfs and fuzzy gloves. Now if only the rain would go away...
  3. Christmas carols -- one local station is playing them 24/7, and I love it! :)
  4. My very cool new pottery mug that I picked up at a craft show last weekend. It's the perfect size and oh, so pretty. Somehow that makes the coffee taste event better!
  5. A good start on my Christmas shopping. I have several things already for Rob and am gathering gifts for others as I go along in the next couple of weeks. I've already placed some orders online and am slowly making progress.
  6. Better 'N Peanut Butter -- a delicious PB substitute, much lower in fat and (almost) just as tasty. Only 100 calories and 2 g. of fat for 2 tbsp.
  7. Big decisions around our house that I'm not quite ready to talk about yet. We've been talking and planning and trying to figure out what's next for us. Stay tuned...
  8. Smart Wool socks. I got three pair at Gabriels in Morgantown at a BIG discount ($3/pair instead of $10/pair at LL Bean). Yay!
  9. My sweet AJ kitty who runs to great me at the door everyday when I come home. She always makes me feel loved. :)
  10. Trader Joe's strawberry cereal bars!

2 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

We LOVE smartwool socks around here. Adison goes to the laundry to pick out his clean ones every time he's down to his 'crummy old cotton ones'!

Happy Thanksgiving friend!!!

Dallas said...

Hmmmmm, what's next?