Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Picnic Planning

Rob and I are going to a picnic tomorrow hosted by the geocaching club members in Northern Virginia. I'm intrigued to meet some of these characters. These are people from our area who enjoy placing and finding caches, so I'm imagining a unique collection of fun people who enjoy puzzles, challenges and being outdoors. And since my hubby fits that bill, I'm hoping I like everyone else too.

It's a potluck picnic (they are supplying burgers and hot dogs), so we're taking a pasta salad and a mocha chip bundt cake. Yum! I had more batter than fit in my bundt pan when I was baking today, so I put the rest in a small dish and baked us up a sample cake. Delish.

Not much else happening here.... we finally made it to a burger place tonight for dinner that we've been wanting to try, and while it was good, it wasn't much what I'd expected. I'm walking a little bit better and managed to cram my swollen foot into a different tennis shoe today. Whoo hoo.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

0 comments: