Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Homework

I'm working from home today and getting A LOT done. So far I've knocked out a media proposal, newsletter editing and a bunch of miscellaneous little projects. Next up, lunch and a marketing plan that I've been stalling on for days weeks.

This is unusual to work at home, but we are having our hallways and staircase painted and some trim replaced today, so my boss was great about letting me be home with the contractors. One crew is painting inside, and one is sawing away outside. Productive!

I have enjoyed the quiet - no phones ringing and office pop-ins - and the fact that I got to watch the entire Today Show!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome to have a productive day, and very exciting to have so much happening with your home!

Leann said...

I dream of the day I'll get to work from home for real.

Robin said...

Someone told us that the way to transition to working from home is to start doing it one day a week, every other week...then work your way to one day every week, etc. Wonder if that's feasible in your situation? I love it when Jeremy works from home...not that often yet, but maybe we'll get there someday!

RAK