Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home Improvements


Here's a photo of our newly painted bathroom. I'm very happy with the way it turned out! It's definitely a bit bluer than I thought it would be, but it's a cool, icy blue. I've searched and don't have a "before" photo (and I don't know why I didn't think about taking one on Friday!), but it used to be a sunny yellow with gold fixtures. Rob did a great job replacing the faucet, knobs, towel holder, etc.

Please excuse my streaky mirror. I must have snapped this photo before I cleaned it. That mirror has a long history... it came out of Rob's great aunt's house in Maryland, and I've always liked it. It just needed a good cleaning, but the wood is beautiful and I've been looking for a good place to hang it. Fits perfectly!

4 comments:

Leann said...

LOVE IT!

Shellie Salza said...

Looks great! I love updating. Makes everything seem so clean and new!

Philip said...

I think I'm suffering from bathroom envy... if that's possible.

Robin said...

Love it...you've always had great decorating taste...even with Searcy Hall limitations!!

RAK