Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Friday, June 13, 2008

A few things I'm tired of...

Is this the antithesis to the Tuesday Top 10 list? (Just kidding!) There are just a few things that I'm tired of hearing about/dealing with/seeing everywhere, so bear with me.

What am I tired of?
1. Humidity (not good, since it's only the beginning of summer)
2. $4/gallon gas
3. Our ice maker leaking and making one giant piece of ice
4. Katherine Heigel
5. Dusting rooms we never go in
6. Groceries going up, up, up
7. Cell phones ringing - loudly - all over our office
8. Pollen
9. Bad TV shows about rich teenagers
10. Blisters on my feet

Whew! It feels good to get that out. :)

2 comments:

Leann said...

AMEN to 2, 4, 5, 6, and 9!!!

Stephanie said...

All good but you've left off #11 - McCain vs. Obama. If I hear one more word about this November election....