Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Shows I'm Watching

Last spring, I made an effort to cut back on the number of shows I watch. Thanks to the writers' strike, I lost interest in some shows and never picked them back up when new episodes started.

That being said, I do spend a fair amount of time with the tube on, whether I'm working around it, walking on the treadmill or crashed on the couch. Here are a couple of shows I'm really enjoying this season...

  • The Mentalist -- this is new on CBS, and I love love love Simon Baker as Patrick Jane. The storylines are good and the premise is cool. Recommend it.
  • ER -- an oldie but a goodie. I'm liking Angela Bassett as the chief, although I miss Dr. Pratt and Abby. Should be interesting to see how the series wraps up.
  • Grey's Anatomy -- still a fan, although the show has gone through its ups and downs. My favorite is Miranda Bailey - sassy and smart.
  • 30 Rock and The Office -- the two best shows on TV. Watch both.
And here are a few that I have dwindling interest in: Pushing Daisies, Criminal Minds, Numb3rs and My Name is Earl.

What are your favorite shows?

1 comments:

elizabeth said...

I tried to leave a comment the other day, and it wouldn't work!

It looks like we watch some of the same shows. We watch How I Met Your Mother, House, Raising the Bar, The Closer, 24, Criminal Minds, 30 Rock, The Office, Grey's, and Numbers. Wow! That looks like a lot! Of course, three of those shows aren't airing at the same time of the year. I am glad that TiVo was invented, because we don't sit down nearly as long to watch our shows!