It's the weekend, which means I'm likely snacking and grazing all day. That's the bad part of being home! I'd be in big trouble if I worked from home often.
And since I often blog about food, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite snacks these days. Here's what I grab when I am hungry and in need of a snack:
- Orville Redenbacher Natural Mini-Bags -- the perfect portion! My favorites are the "buttery salt and cracked pepper" and the "simply salted". Mmmmmmm!
- Snyder's Sourdough Nibblers - good saltiness, and the serving size of 15 nibblers satisfies my crunchy craving.
- Hershey's Kisses with almonds
- Kashi bars - my favorites are the peanut butter and the honey almond flax
- Stretch Island Fruit Co. fruit leathers - these are so good! We buy the giant box at Costco.
Have a great weekend!