Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Blogroll, Part 1

I have seen many friends explain who is on their blogrolls. So, although mine is short, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce who's who. Here goes Part I:

Andrea Bishop - I met Andrea my sophomore year at Harding, and we were roommates for a semester in Searcy Hall during my junior year. One of my favorite memories with Andrea is the night that the smoke detectors kept going off in our apartment, and Aunt Bee (affectionatly called Beezer by yours truly) called the Searcy Fire Department. We spent a good chunk of the night singing "Fight the Fire" to the tune of "Light the Fire". Andrea actually reminded me of this memory when we reconnected online! Her blog -- all about "good F words" -- is insightful and fun. She's raising two sweet boys.

Carrie Brown
- Carrie and I were in the same social club at Harding, and we had lots of friends in common. I always thought Carrie was one of the nicest girls around campus. We reconnected on blogs last year, and I've loved keeping up with her family. She's moving to Canada soon!

Coffee Break
- This is a great online bible study and discussion, led by Carrie. It's a nice mid-day refresher -- I check in when I'm eating my lunch at my desk.

Danna Ramsey
- Danna is another friend from Harding. I got to know her when she joined a bible study with a lot of my HUF friends. Danna is genuine as she can be, and she's raising three funny girls, who she chronicles on her blog. Apparently she's quite the smocker too!
More tomorrow....

4 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

You are very sweet, and yes, I thought you were one of the nicest ones around too!! Hope you have a good rest of the week!!:)

Maria R. said...

HEHE.."Fight the Fire" memory will always be one of my favorites.

Andrea said...

FTF roomies unite! I'm so happy to have my name on your blogroll. I feel like a celebrity.

Danna Ramsey said...

Thank you!!!! And, Kathryn, I remember meeting you way before the HUF devo. It was at those Sunday night devos in the McIntire lobby!