Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

UMD Game!

A contact I know through work sent me an e-mail today and asked if I would like box seats for an upcoming University of Maryland men's basketball game. YES!

Rob and I are big MD fans, and basketball is a favorite of his. Plus, Rob said that MD needs to win their next three games in order to do something or another (make the tournament?). We are excited!

The game is televised, so look for us on the big screen! Thanks to my contact for offering us the tickets!

2 comments:

Jeff Wong said...

We are so jealous!!! Don't forget to wave to the camera! We'll be keeping our eyes out for you two.

Gina Savage said...

I love hearing from HU buddies. I've just recently jumped on board with Danna in the blogging world. I'm hooked! Great to hear from you!!