Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday! We celebrated last night with a ridiculous meal at Maggianno's, and today we are going out for lunch after church. I won't need to eat again for a week. ;)

I appreciate my Mom so much and am happy that she is here celebrating her birthday with us!

Yesterday, Mom and I went to Let's Dish and prepared about 16 meals each (we did the 8-meal package and split them into two meals each). Now our freezers are stocked with a variety of meals that we can easily fix. I love having the option of pulling these out in the morning and having an easy dinner at night.

My parents are leaving after church and lunch today to head back home. It's laundry time for me....

0 comments: