Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF!

Oh, how I love Friday! For some reason, it's easier to get up in the morning and the day moves faster, knowing that in a few short hours it will be the weekend!

We are seeing my in-laws (Rob's parents) and family this weekend, so we are excited. We haven't seen them since Christmas!

My father-in-law picked us up a Wii this week (and one for himself too!), since he happened to be at Wal-Mart when the stockroom guy was putting them out. I wasn't 100% sure I wanted one when I thought I had to go out and search for it at different stores, but now that it's actually available... I've changed my mind! I like playing the golf and bowling, and it's a lot of fun to play when friends are visiting.

So here's to Friday... to lunch out with a co-worker, two days ahead of weekend and a night when I don't have to set my alarm to get up the next day. Happy weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TGIF is right!! Have a wonderful weekend!!