Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Been a Long Week

I can't believe it's only Wednesday! This week has definitely seemed longer than normal. How long until the weekend?!?

Not much to report... life just keeps moving on! We had been thinking about going to the lake this weekend, but we enjoyed last weekend at home that we might just do that again. Hopefully we'll enjoy a nice dinner together at Eat Bar in Arlington. Rob went there with a friend recently and has been promising to take me!

I am excited that fall is staring to make an impression here and there. It's cool outside today. Fall is my favorite season, so I'm in a hurry for it to get here and stay as long as possible before winter takes over.

My big news today is that I bought two pair of pants on clearance at the Gap during lunch - $14 each. Can't beat it. Kind of sad that it's my big news of the day. :)

0 comments: