Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Weekend Down



It's Sunday evening, I'm still blissful about Michael Phelps and we are home and relaxing. The only bad news is that we have to go back to work tomorrow!

We headed up to the lake early Friday afternoon. It was cool, but nice. There is some strange seaweed-thing going on in the lake - something about not having enough rain this year. Whatever it is, it's gross. I don't care to swim in seaweed!

Rob's sister and her husband came down on Saturday, and we just hung out. Matt brought the beach family photos, and they are great!


Saturday evening, we went to a wedding reception for my best girlfriend Tessa's brother and his new wife. They were married in Virginia a few weeks ago, when Rob and I traveled to babysit. It was a really nice dinner and we enjoyed catching up with old friends, including three of my teachers from elementary and high school - so fun to see them! I added a few photos from the night on the right.

We stayed Saturday night with my parents and headed home today. Waiting on our front porch and mailbox were my Longaberger order and Rob's new Xbox game. We were both happy!

Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

I love your dress, too fun! Where'd you find it?

Kathryn said...

Shellie - it's a Macy's find. I liked the colors in it too. So comfortable!

Andrea said...

Very pretty look for you, K. You look good in those colors! Hey, I want to read Robin's blog. Can you tell her I'm interested in accessing it? Thanks!