Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's Going On?

One week and no post! I'm slipping back into old ways - need to step it up!

Not much has been happening with us - it's been pretty quiet. I've been working lots to get ready for a conference in two weeks, which I'm looking forward to. It's a local event in DC, so not much travel - yay!

Rob and I have been trying to do a little bit of exercise each day... walking on the treadmill or walking outside on the weekends. It's easier for him than me! Or maybe it's just that I need it more?! ;)

We went to a fancy dinner last week for Restaurant Week in D.C. Basically, a bunch of restaurants do dinner (three courses) for $30.08 -- a great deal! We usually try to go somewhere swanky that we wouldn't normally pay for at regular price, and this year we chose 1789, a Georgetown favorite. It did not disappoint!

Now I'm trying to plan us a vacation.... England or Ireland or maybe somewhere warm. Any suggestions? I'm ready to go!

0 comments: