Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Let's Get Organized!

Rob and I cleaned out our office tonight. It had become a terrible dumping ground for everything that didn't have a home, and I was sick of it. It was nearly impossible to even walk in there!

A good part of the clutter on the floor is leftover wedding stuff .... programs, cards from gifts, etc. I went through it, pulled out what I needed to keep, and junked the rest. It feels good to be getting organized!

Rob took command of the computer desk and shelf, clearing off the clutter and pulling it together. I even convinced him to keep all of the extra cords in a lovely Longaberger basket! :)

It's important to me to have a clean house, and Rob and I don't always agree on what constitutes "clean"... I guess everyone interprets things differently. I looooove organization, clean floors and an untouched coffee table that isn't always pulled up to the couch. We're working on it.

0 comments: