Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Catching Up

It's been three days since my last post! Things have been good, but busy.

Tomorrow, I'm heading west to Ohio. It's about a seven hour drive, so I'm going five hours after work to Charleston, WV, to stay the night with my brother and sister-in-law, then head the last two hours on Friday morning. I'll spend two days with my best girlfriend and her family, then take the long drive back Sunday morning. I might stop at my parents on the way through, depending on which way I go.

Before I leave tomorrow, I'm going to a luncheon at the National Press Club for the PR Week awards. A membership program I launched last year is up for an award! We've been selected as a finalist, and although I don't expect to win, it is a nice honor!

I've enjoyed catching up with friends' holiday blogs this week!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You travel more than anyone I know! And congratulations on the award nomination. You are such hot stuff!

Robin said...

So fun catching up on your blog today. It's a cold, windy day here in Dallas and I'm wishing I had some coffee and a chocolate pastry. :) But since I'm trying NOT to gain my usual 50 pounds with pregnancy, a little self-control is in order. I enjoyed reading your plan of attack for Thanksgiving...I'll need one for Christmas, and extra exercise is a must. But so is eating sensibly and not stressing. Thanks!

RAK