Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wow, talk about an impatient buyer

Sold a few things on eBay this week and I generally get stuff in the mail the day after payment is made with PayPal Shipping (which e-mails the buyer a tracking number automatically) so I avoid pretty much any annoyed e-mails from buyers wondering what's going on with their item.

But today I had a buyer e-mail me about a game they won and paid for yesterday evening asking if it had been mailed yet! Wow, talk about a demanding buyer! I had mailed it, but I guess they don't check their PayPal e-mail address? Whatever. Luckily it went first class, so they should have it Saturday or Monday at the latest. I can only imagine the headaches if this is something that went Media Mail and it took longer than a week in transit.

0 comments: