Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

New Favorite Snacks

I had about 30 minutes in Target the other day as I was waiting for my prescription to be filled. Dangerous! I was hungry, so I pursued the snack aisles and found some new goodies:


SmartFood Cranberry Almond Clusters. So good, and not bad for you at 120 cals and 2g of fat. Way overpriced, yes. But so good! I bought mine on sale, and I'll watch for the next sale. I think there are also several other flavors.







Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses. If I can't have a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte (no sugar-free option), I'll have three Kisses instead. I'm not a fan of candy corn, but if you are, there's a Candy Corn Kiss, too.





Fiber One Strawberry Oat Bars. Again, not bad for you with 140 cals, 3g fat and 9g fiber (notice I did not offer nutrition for the Pumpkin Spice Kisses). I'm a fan of pretty much every Fiber One product, and this is no exception. My only pet peeve is that I'm pretty sure they used to come six to a box, and now there are only five. And the box is still the same price. Hmmmm.



What are you favorite snacks?

3 comments:

Shellie Salza said...

Those sneaky fiber one people! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one onto the downsizing of product without a break in price! We like them around here too. I'll have to try the strawberry!

Andrea said...

Snacks! I'm a big fan caramel rice cakes, or the chocolate ones when I can smear a bit of peanut butter on them. Also love the new Weight Watchers ice cream candy bars. They look and taste like a Snickers ice cream bar, but are much lighter!

Robin said...

We love Archer Farms brand Fruit Leather and Fruit Bars. They're quite healthy (basically just dehydrated fruit) and the kids love them.

Happy snacking!
Robin