Funny stories... tales from the road... life with us.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Must Be a Better Blogger....

How many times have I made that promise? I love reading other people's blogs and following their families, but when it comes to my own, I'm a total slacker.

Why?

I think it boils down to this: I write for a living. Press releases, conference brochures, articles... so when it comes to writing for fun, I'm tapped out. Plus, my strength is definitely in news writing. Feature stuff and feel-goods.... eh. Not so much.

So here is my pledge: I, Kathryn, promise to be a better blogger. I will write about the wacky things that happen to Rob and me. I will share stories that have meaning, and some that do not. I will try to record the important and silly and mundane things that are my life.

And I'll do it all with a smile. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love keeping up with everyone too! I will be sure and check up on you to see if you kept your blogging promise. ;) Love you and miss you! -Jen and Family